Creating good nutritional habits for dental health
Evaluation of your child’s overall nutritional health
Help to eliminate or prevent diseases related to nutrition
A Healthier Future
Creating life-long good habits for a healthier future
Our Registered Holistic Nutritionist is a professional trained in natural nutrition and complementary therapies.The principal function of a nutritionist is to educate individuals and groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition.
Mainstream medicine does not emphasize the significance of poor nutrition as a major cause of a wide range of health disorders. Although most people are aware of the benefits of sound nutrition, the range of conflicting information available to the consumer is often confusing. Our nutritionist will help guide you through the maze of information from books, magazines, supplements and diets on the market.
How A Nutritionist Can Help
A Registered Holistic Nutritionist recognizes that each and every one of us has unique needs and biochemical differences. One type of diet may provide astounding results for one person while doing little to help the other. Even worse, certain foods, diets, and supplements may cause harm to certain individuals. Our Nutritionist will work with you to develop a personalized lifestyle and nutritional protocol that works best for you and your child.
- Frequent dental caries
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Difficulty losing weight
- Chronic headaches
- Heart burn or acid reflux
- Stomach Cramps
- Skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes
- Joint pain and muscle pain
- Thinning of hair or brittle nails
- Personalized holistic nutritional counseling
- Evaluation of diet allergies and intolerances
- Development of meal plan, supplement, and lifestyle protocols
- Weight loss programs
- Personalized grocery shopping sessions
- Collaboration with other health professions in treatment of ailments