The entire Dental Works 4 Kids family looks forward to meeting you and your child!
New patients are always welcome at Dental Works 4 Kids, no referrals are necessary!
The mission of Dental Works 4 Kids is ”To provide the highest standard of specialized and comprehensive oral healthcare for infants, children, adolescents, and patients with special needs. We offer a safe and welcoming environment with a focus on education and prevention for families in our community!“
‘The Dental Works 4 Kids Difference’
- Comprehensive, specialized dental care for infants, children, adolescents and special needs patients.
- Infant exams starting at 12 months of age
- Kid-friendly environment: video games, TV’s and movies in every room, wide selection of children’s books and activities
- Child and Parent education on prevention of tooth decay
- Behaviour management techniques to promote a safe and positive dental experience
- We maintain the conservative use of x-rays
- Complimentary orthodontic assessment starting at age 7, sometimes earlier
- Orthodontic specialists working in harmony with pediatric dentists to monitor your child’s dental growth and development
- Specialize in early preventative treatment to avoid extraction of teeth and complicated orthodontic treatment in the future
- Airway and sleep assessment
One advantage of having several specialists at a single location is that we are always able to accommodate new patients. We realize that when you choose a new dentist some questions will arise. Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Our patients play a critical role in introducing their family and friends to our office and recommending our services. We are grateful for referrals of those in your circle of acquaintance that would benefit from our care. We look forward to seeing you.
Contact our office for more information, or to schedule an appointment.